Account Development RepresentativeSouth Jordan, Utah | Sales | Full-time
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go beyond the typical cyber risk platform by providing organizations with the only SaaS risk remediation platform that orchestrates end-to-end, from prioritization of threats to remediation and analyzing. With Vulcan, companies drastically cut down the time it takes to respond to the ever growing amount and complexity of threats.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking for experienced outbound Account Development Representatives to grow our dynamic team.
As an ADR, you will be responsible for delivering qualified sales opportunities to the sales team and increasing the company’s sales pipeline. You’ll be expected to understand the basics of the Vulcan Cyber platform, be an advocate for our differentiators in the market, and an expert at understanding if we’re a fit for prospects. We are a process-driven organization and change will be a constant as the company grows. You will need to be efficient with your time as you sift through inbound prospects and build outbound prospects who express interest in Vulcan Cyber. Our team works entirely remotely so self-motivation is a must. If you’re looking to break into an IT software sales career or simply ready for a change, apply.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Working with your dedicated Account Executives, you will identify potential clients in the target enterprise market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Must be able to make a high volume of outbound calls and professionally interact with VP and higher-level executives.
- Work with territory partners to expand the relationship
- Contact and qualify leads via email, phone, or social media to build a steady pipeline of qualified opportunities for our Sales Team.
- Articulate the fit that Vulcan Cyber has within an organization and recommend next steps.
- Consistently meet metrics of daily and weekly performance.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 1-2+ years targeting IT in an inbound or outbound capacity
- 1-2+ years of software sales experience
- 1-2+ years 100%+ quota attainment
- Top 1% in performance relative to peers
- Experience w/ working with IT departments
- Experience w/ Security, IT Ops, and/or DevOps
- Experience in a startup environment
- 4-year bachelor’s degree equivalent experience