Development Team LeadTel Aviv | Engineering | Full-time
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Development Team Lead to join our team in TLV.
What you’re gonna do:
- Own and lead end-to-end features independently
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Lead the architecture, technical design, and development of the web and data-intensive applications
- Architect and develop various services and systems and APIs
- Design and implement features involving both server-side and client-side architectures
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Own the team’s technical vision and provide technical direction within your team
- Work closely with other teams in the R&D in an agile environment
- Have a direct customer impact, design, develop and deploy in short cycles
What’s the experience you already have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent / relevant military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Team lead.
- Experience in designing and leading high-performance, highly scalable micro-services architecture with complex business logic.
- Ability to do code review and instruct team members as needed.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen.
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Experience in developing enterprise-level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Python (Django framework).
- Proven work experience in python and Angular 2+.