Full Stack EngineerTel Aviv | Engineering | Full-time
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, and love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our team in TLV.
What you’re gonna do:
- Work in a high cadence environment and deliver top-quality products.
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment, and monitoring.
- Own and lead end-to-end features independently.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Design and implement features involving both server-side and client-side architectures
- Be fully involved from the kick-off phase with Product Management and UI/UX, all the way to production deployment
- Work closely with other teams in the R&D in an agile environment
- Direct customer impact, design, develop and deploy in short cycles
What’s the experience you already have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent / relevant military experience.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in back-end development with OOP languages.
- Experience working with any modern frontend framework
- Experience in designing and working with RESful APIs, together with a good understanding of network concepts.
- Strong test-driven mentality and understanding of CI/CD practices
What gives you some major credit points:
- Proven work experience in python and Angular 2+.
- Knowledge and experience with DBs (SQL, Redis).
- Experience in developing enterprise-level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.