Account Executive - TOLA
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform. With Vulcan, Enterprises turn to us to do more than just find problems, they depend on us to fix them.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking to bring on a hungry, determined Enterprise Account Executive to own end-to-end sales within the TOLA region.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Strategically identify, develop and close new business relationships with enterprise accounts at an executive level
- Using a disciplined approach, build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities leveraging your own expertise to drive organic leads and through various Vulcan teams (i.e. Marketing, Sales Development, current customers, etc.)
- Effectively track and forecast pipeline/revenue through Salesforce
- Work with your sales engineer to deliver world class demonstrations and POCs that address our customers’ needs
- Completely own your territory by driving new business and building stronger relationships within the existing customer base focusing on retention, renewals and customer expansion
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience exceeding quotas selling Security SaaS software to Enterprise Accounts
- A true determination and perseverance to exceed expectations no matter how many cold calls you have to make, no’s you hear or doors you have to break through
- Success within a fast-paced start up where you are used to rolling your sleeves up, taking the initiative and working in a fun, collaborative environment
- A Comfortability with penetrating, managing and closing Enterprise deals with complex sales cycles
What’s in it for You?
Competitive compensation, including equity in one of the fastest-growing startups in the cyber security industry
- Extremely competitive benefits, including: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 3 Month Parental Leave, Generous PTO with an emphasis on work/life balance!
- Yearly stipend towards your own professional development and personal growth
- A close-knit team that is super supportive, smart and driven to build something great!
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard and make an impact across one of the top security companies!