Customer Success Manager
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform. With Vulcan, Enterprises turn to us to do more than just find problems, they depend on us to fix them.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are looking to grow our customer-centric team with an enthusiastic and technical Customer Success Manager.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Own the relationship with Vulcan’s enterprise customers by establishing, strengthening and managing the relationship
- Act as the advocate of customers, sharing their needs and requests with various Vulcan teams (Product, Sales, Engineering & Marketing) to ensure that we continue to address their challenges
- Teach and train customers how to get the most out of the Vulcan Remediation & Orchestration Platform and customize accordingly thus delivering a return on investment for our customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers, communicate and collaborate, when needed, with the engineering and product teams to resolve them
- Use analytics tools to constantly gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the product and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Manage all customers’ action items, including problems, requests and questions. Prioritize and communicate accordingly
What You Bring to the Table:
- Beyond all, you are a great communicator with strong interpersonal, organization and prioritization skills
- A strong customer-centric advocate with proven success managing large, Enterprise customers both technically and nontechnically
- Keen eye for details, staying extremely organized and managing numerous projects/customers at once
- Proven technical background, ideally within the Security industry whether within the Customer Success department or across Support/Engineering
- An eagerness to be part of a team that constantly collaborates, pushes to find creative solutions and supports
What’s in it for You?
- Extremely competitive benefits, including: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 3 Month Parental Leave, Generous PTO with an emphasis on work/life balance!
- Yearly stipend towards your own professional development and personal growth
- A close-knit team that is super supportive, smart and driven to build something great!
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard and make an impact across one of the top security companies!