Demand Generation Manager
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform. With Vulcan, companies like Zoom, Robinhood and Mastercard turn to us to do more than just find problems, they depend on us to fix them.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We’ve built a marketing and demand generation engine to tap into a significant market opportunity and we need help optimizing and scaling the function. The Demand Generation Manager will coordinate marketing resources and budget to find and engage potential Vulcan Cyber customers. In this role you’ll manage top-notch digital marketing agencies while rolling up your sleeves to drive Vulcan Cyber to the next level of success.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Oversee multi-channel, always-on lead generation campaigns
- Manage a sizable budget and continually measure return
- Collaborate with product and brand marketing teams to deliver compelling, targeted ad campaigns
- Manage digital ad campaigns across multiple channels including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Bing
- Help manage demand generation programs through third-party channels for content syndication, virtual event and webinar sponsorships
- Support initiatives designed to convert leads down funnel, ultimately driving sales opportunities and revenue pipeline
- Take responsibility for quarterly demand generation objectives, assessing effectiveness of efforts to support sales initiatives and revenue outcomes
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience creating, managing, executing and reporting on PPC and re-marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience managing B2B demand generation programs
- Knowledge of digital marketing best-practices for tracking and attribution
- Confidence working with sales and marketing funnel management tools (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Experience managing agencies and media vendors
- Degree in marketing, business, communications or another related field