Director of Channels
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform. With Vulcan, Enterprises turn to us to do more than just find problems, they depend on us to fix them.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking to bring on an experienced Director of Channel to truly build out and drive our strategy around various partners including GSPs/GSIs/VARs/MSSPs.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Strategically plan out, develop and strengthen relationships across the various types of partners: System Integrators, Solution Providers, Resellers, Managed Security Solution Providers
- Act as an extension to our enterprise/direct sales team by driving account and vertical alignment within partners to drive net new logo acquisition
- Proactively assess and address partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Own business development efforts and activities to drive and consistently grow partner sourced revenue
- Be able to explain/show the value of partnering with Vulcan to various organizations and their sales teams
- Keep key partner stakeholders current on all that Vulcan offers ensuring that their teams understand our technology and know-how which will enable them to position and promote us to end customers
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience selling security SaaS products through various types of channel partnerships
- A strong network of partners that you have successfully established and developed
- Extremely results-driven, customer-focused, technologically savvy and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Ability to understand the ever-changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and prioritize/manage numerous moving pieces at once
- Not afraid to roll up your own sleeves and do what you have to, to get the job done
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive compensation, including equity in one of the fastest-growing startups in the cyber security industry
- Extremely competitive benefits, including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 3 Month Parental Leave, Generous PTO with an emphasis on work/life balance!
- Yearly stipend towards your own professional development and personal growth
- A close-knit team that is super supportive, smart and driven to build something great!
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard and make an impact across one of the top security companies!