Senior Sales Engineer
Vulcan Cyber is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer!
As a Senior Sales Engineer at Vulcan Cyber, you will be responsible for running the technical sales process when organizations look to bring on the Vulcan Cyber platform. You will be expected to be knowledgeable about the platform itself, have an understanding of industry trends & terminology, be able to communicate the platform differentiators in a competitive landscape, and be intimately familiar with our supported integration technologies. Additionally, as a Sr. Sales Engineer, you will help customize the platform for each customer so they can better manage their vulnerability management and remediation process from discovery and prioritization through final remediation efforts. You will need to be able to run multiple Proof of Concept engagements at a time while being able to focus on each enterprise’s specific success criteria. Being a Sr. Sales Engineer at Vulcan Cyber means that you are one of our key customer ambassadors and you will play a crucial part in spreading the word of our unique approach and culture here at Vulcan!
Sounds like your next big thing? Keep reading.
- Managing the technical aspects of Proof of Concepts (POCs) with prospects.
- Attending conferences and industry events as an ambassador of the Vulcan Cyber Platform.
- Presenting technical demonstrations of the Vulcan Cyber Platform to key stakeholders, virtually and in person.
- Solution selling into complex enterprise environments with multiple Teams & StakeHolders involved.
- Working closely with the R&D team.
- Serve as the focal point of technical communications between product team, account management team, dev/engineering and executive team.
- Involved in cross training initiatives with various teams within Vulcan Cyber.
- Hand-On approach is a must, as part of working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Travel upwards of 30-50%.
- 5+ years of Sales Engineer experience in the Cyber-Security industry.
- Proven experience in working with highly technical customers.
- Experience with various Linux/Windows operating systems and how to navigate them.
- Experience and familiarity with associated technologies in the Vulnerability Management and Remediation space. Including but not limited to, Patch Mgmt tools, Ticketing Systems, both application and infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning products, CMDB and cloud inventory products.
- Experience and familiarity with the levels of proportional risks behind certain vulnerabilities and why.
- Creative mind- ability to provide creative value in creating presentation content, assisting in the design of features, and integrations, where applicable.
- Team player mindset.
- Great communication skills, people oriented, knows how to deliver our message both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
- Willingness to adapt and wear multiple hats in an ever-evolving startup environment involved in communicating with companies across many timezones.
- Experience with scripting in python and various API’s a +
- Relevant bachelor’s degree from an accredited university a +
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- You will be part of one of the best professional sales teams in the cybersecurity space.
- Cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing markets in the US.
- Each day, you will engage with the some of the brightest and most intelligent people in the world.
- You will have almost unlimited opportunities for both personal & professional growth.
- We believe that having the best culture around leads to the ultimate career success
- You will be enabled with the best sales tools and company benefits from day 1.
- Competitive Compensation including a strong base plus a variable commission plan
About The Company
Vulcan-Cyber is a well-funded start-up, with a product that helps organisations to manage the hell out of their vulnerabilities. In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with!
We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, going strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are all over the place.
WE ARE VULCAN.