Technical Support Engineer
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Tier 1 Technical Support Engineer to join our global Customer Success team!
How You'll Make a Difference
- Tackle customer challenges head on by asking targeted questions to understand the root of the issue and providing prompt solutions via phone, email or chat
- Support the Customer Success Team in resolving complex issues within all areas of the technology stack.
- Work cross functionally with the Sales, Solution Architecture, Product and Development teams to solve customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and internal teams (Solutions Architects) on customer issues
- Be an expert on the Vulcan Cyber Risk Management Platform
- Manage incoming support tickets through Zendesk, our website and other avenues
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience in technical support with a minimum of 2 years
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to self-manage
- Eagerness to learn, thirst for knowledge and drive to succeed
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to articulate your thoughts and provide step-by-step instructions to customers, both verbally and written
- Experience in the cyber security industry
- Familiarity with help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Proven success working closely with customers, diagnosing and troubleshooting their security issues