Backend Engineer - Research team
Vulcan cyber is looking for an experienced backend Engineer to join our wonderful research team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is obvious for you, but you can also run free.
We don’t believe in boundaries, titles nor politics. We believe in talent and passion. we expect you to always think! Think out of the box, think about how to make our customers happier, our product awesome(r) - and we promise to always listen.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you're going to do:
Take ownership of integrating multi-sourced data into a scalable data source while working closely with cyber researchers and data scientists. You will manage, design, and maintain our complex async data processing flows. Take a big part in creating complex solutions at the cybersecurity eco-system.
What’s the experience you already have:
- At least 3 years of experience with Python.
- BSc in Computer Science or Tech Unit Alumni.
- Extensive experience with relational and Non-relational DB platforms such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis.
- Knowledge of web frameworks – Django and Flask (at least one).
- Experienced working with and developing RESTful API’s.
- Ability to design and develop an efficient code with best practices on complex projects with a wide variety of technologies.
- Creative mindset with a “can-do” attitude.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Understanding of the cybersecurity eco-system.
- Basic knowledge in data-science and ML models.
- Proficient experience with Linux system.
- Solid knowledge of containers and container orchestration – an advantage.
- Experience with micro-service architecture principles and practice.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vulcan Cyber, a Well-funded and successful Cybersecurity startup (with an amazing company culture!) is on the verge of a big team expansion process, and therefore looking to add a few open positions to the team, who will be a part of an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic team developing innovative technology for the largest and most influential companies in the world.