Vulcan cyber is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our kickass team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your blood. It means that being a team player is obvious to you, but you can also run free.
We don’t believe in boundaries, titles nor politics. We believe in talent and passion. We expect you to always think! Think out of the box, think about how to make our customers happier, our product awesome(r) - and in return, we promise to always listen.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re gonna do:
- Be the owner of the product development process: from design to implementation.
- Write code that your users will use the following day.
- Help us scale, solve and design Vulcan’s next great features and architecture (mostly on the backend side, but we also love Angular =D).
What’s the experience you already have:
- At least 4 years of practical experience writing awesome code; we’re Python people, but the rest are welcome.
- Experience in designing and working with RESful APIs, together with a good understanding of network concepts.
- Knowledge and experience working with different DBs (e.g. SQL, Redis).
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent \ relevant military experience.
What gives you major credit:
- Proven work experience in Python, Django, Angular 2+.
- Working with different software architectures (e.g. Microservices) and using Docker/k8s)
- Experience in developing enterprise-level multi-tenant SaaS solutions.
About The Company
Vulcan Cyber, a Well-funded and successful Cybersecurity startup (with an amazing company culture!) is on the verge of a big team expansion process, and therefore looking to add a few open position to the team, who will be a part of an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic team developing innovative technology for the largest and most influential companies in the world.