Chief of Staff
Do you Get things Done? Get Fix Done!
Vulcan cyber is looking for an uprising superstar, to be working directly and extensively with Vulcan’s Cyber’s CEO and executive management as the company’s Chief of Staff.
As Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for leading cross-organization processes and projects across all cross-business disciplines Product, engineering, finance, HR, Go-to-market and more. You will assist the CEO with implementing cross-company processes and tools that will allow Vulcan to scale and support the organization’s aspirations of MASSIVE scale.
To succeed in your position you will need to have the ability to quickly learn new topics thoroughly, be passionate about solving (really) hard problems, and have a kink for data-driven decision making.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of the CEO and the senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org processes, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Support company’s effort to embed data-driven decision making across all departments and disciplines
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- 5+ years working in a multi-disciplinary role, which combines both professional, leadership and technical skills (military experience is also considered)
- Strong project management capabilities
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Highly proficient English
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with data analysis, BI and related programming languages (Python, SQL)
- Experience with budget management
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication