Content Marketing Manager
At Vulcan Cyber we believe actions are important, but so are words.This is why we are hiring a content marketing manager, as a key position on the marketing team. We are looking for a “master of words” to create non-stop engaging content and hold the ultimate responsibility for everything we publish.
But the opportunity doesn’t end there; As content marketing manager, you will also be in charge of the continual monitoring and analysis of the published content to see what’s working and what isn’t working. From AB tests to SEO performance, these insights will inform future marketing plans and provide direction for our overall marketing strategy.
- Orchestrate the Vulcan Cyber content strategy - from planning to ideation, to writing and publishing.
- Create ongoing resources such as blog posts, solution briefs, web pages copy, and more to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness.
- Edit, proofread and improve written content.
- Analyze and act on web traffic metrics.
- Monitor and analyze content performance.
- Proven work experience as a content marketing manager preferably in enterprise technology or the cyber security industry.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to adapt content for the right audience and the right channel and medium.
Nice if you have it:
- Understanding of web publishing including Hubspot and WordPress.
- Project management skills, attention to detail, and an ability to deliver on time all the time.
- Expertise in social marketing and related social media platforms.
- BA in English / Marketing / Business Communications / Journalism or a relevant field.