Customer Enablement Manager
Do you Get things Done? Get Fix Done!
Vulcan cyber is looking for a dedicated and ambitious Customer Enablement Manager to join our kickass team! As a Customer Enablement Manager you will implement programs, policies, and procedures that enable customers to navigate through the key stages of their lifecycle: from purchase and onboarding, relationship management, growth and renewals.
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is the obvious for you, but you can also run free.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re gonna do:
- Facilitate and manage customer onboarding to minimize time-to-value for customers. Tailor onboardings to meet client needs and expectations.
- Create and maintain customer playbooks, manuals and guides.
- Create and deliver training programs, classes, webinars and courses for customers and Vulcan employees.
- Track and oversee the metrics and reporting needed to measure success and impact of programs.
What’s the experience you already have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies, processes, and enablement best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to create high-quality content independently
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Eagerness to learn, thirst for knowledge.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Customer Success Management or account management experience.
- Enablement, training, coaching & development experience.
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.