Customer Success Manager
Do you Get things Done? Get Fix Done!
Vulcan cyber is looking for a dedicated and ambitious entry level Customer Success Manager to join our kickass team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is the obvious for you, but you can also run free.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re gonna do:
- Own the relationship with Vulcan’s customers - establish and strengthen the relationship and become the customers’ advocate.
- Deliver return on investment for our customers – teach them how to get the most out of the product and customize it to their needs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers, then communicate and collaborate with the engineering and product teams to resolve them.
- Use analytics tools to gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the product and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Manage all customers’ action items, including problems, requests and questions. Prioritize and communicate
What’s the experience you already have:
- Beyond all, you are a great communicator with strong interpersonal, organization and prioritization skills.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- You know English, like... for real: talking, reading, writing, the whole thing!
- Eagerness to learn, thirst for knowledge.
- Being a team-player comes naturally to you.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Proven technical background.
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.
- Experience working with customers, end users or support role.