Data Team Lead
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking for a Data Team Lead to build our BI department from scratch
What you’re gonna do:
- Build the Vulcan BI arm (from scratch). Hire, lead, manage and mentor the team.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production
- Manage an enterprise-grade customer-facing embedded BI technology.
- Independently design, build and launch new ETL processes
- Take Ownership of the BI portion of the product – understand and finetune the existing, develop new capabilities.
- Scale the widget library according to customer & product needs
What You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years leadership experience as BI team lead.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and developing advanced ETL pipelines that load data from complex sources.
- Experience in data modeling and DW entities’ design.
- Experience with BI tools such as Sisense, Tableau, or Looker.
- Strong SQL skills including performance tuning (PostgresSQL).
- Fluent English
- Great communication, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
What gives you some major credit points:
- Python programming experience for data manipulation and analysis.
- Cybersecurity background.
- B2B SaaS experience.