Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing DevOps team.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our AWS-based production systems
- Automate delivery processes in the R&D from dev to production.
- Collaborate with the engineering team in designing the product architecture.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
What you’ve done
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with AWS, Kubernetes (preferably EKS), Terraform
- Experience working with CI/CD tools.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools.
- Proficiency with at least one scripting/programming language.
- Team player with strong communication skills
Extra Credit (nice to have)
- Experience with working Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience working with Ansible.
- Experience working in a startup environment