Director of Product
Vulcan Cyber is one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
We are now looking for a Director of Product to lead our growing product team.
What you’re gonna do:
- Lead and guide a team of top product managers. Help them improve their business impact and meet their goals.
- Own the product and its roadmap as well as prioritize initiatives according to their cost/benefit as they align with business goals and KPIs.
- Specify market requirements by conducting data-driven market research, supported by ongoing interaction with various in-house stakeholders and customers.
- Work with R&D to write products specs, guidance during the development cycle, and coordinate release plans.
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop launch strategies and execute product launch plans.
- Support sales and customer care organizations on specific customer/prospects issues and needs.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 6+ years of practical experience in product management of a SaaS B2B web application.
- 2 years in leading a team of PMs with exceptional leadership skills
- Practical experience in planning, designing, and delivering enterprise applications based on known product methodologies.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and positive goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong experience in effective, collaborative work with all departments of the company.
- Ability to present product and technology initiatives and solutions as well as the roadmap to management, technical people, analysts, customers, partners, and conference audiences
- Proven technical Background.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.