Do you Get things Done? Get Fix Done!
Vulcan cyber is looking for a dedicated and ambitious senior Escalation Engineer to join our kickass team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is the obvious for you, but you can also run free.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re gonna do:
- Responsible for tackling the highest profile and most challenging issues impacting the company’s most important customers.
- Support the Customer Success Team in resolving complex issues within all areas of the technology stack.
- Study the product code to Identify issues.
- Create scripts and automated processes to test customer integrations and replicate issues.
- Perform root cause analysis on problems provide recommendations for resolution.
- Interface with the field, sales and service organizations and directly with the customer base on critical escalations and call resolution.
- Design, develop, and implement processes, systems and technology to support and enhance the technical support function, including workflow and incident management
What’s the experience you already have:
- Experience in the software industry with a minimum of 3 years in technical support management.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Eagerness to learn, thirst for knowledge.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Proven technical background.
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.