Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our team in TLV.
What you'll do
- Own features end-2-end: from conception all the way to implementation and testing (mostly focused on frontend/user experience)
- Support tech decisions by leading well-structured Tech Designs
- Pro-actively identify and pitch new ideas for continuous improvement of the product
- Collaborate with Product, by turning complex requirements and use cases into high-quality Software
- Whenever relevant, help Customer Success troubleshoot issues across all stacks and environments
- Turn into the go-to person for frontend related topics/decisions
What you've done:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent / relevant military experience
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a software/full-stack engineer in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth understanding of HTML/CSS/JS for frontend programming
- Experience working with any modern frontend framework (Angular – preferred)
- Comfortable writing code in at least one backend coding language (python preferred)
What we'd love to see:
- Experience using server-side web frameworks (such as Django, Flask, FastAPI, Spring)
- Strong test-driven mentality and understanding of CI/CD practices
- Understanding of different software architectures (ideally cloud-based)
- Experience in developing enterprise-level multi-tenant SaaS solutions