Head of Support
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Head of Support to join our global Customer Success team in TLV.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, manage and coach a team of 24/7 technical support engineers.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations, lead and prioritize workload and handle escalations.
- Responsible for new employee onboarding, ongoing training, and knowledge management.
- Collaborate on the product, process, and workflow improvements and act as the voice of customers in the organization
- Initiate, plan and execute cross-functional projects as part of Vulcan’s Support strategy
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both employees and end-users solve issues.
What you've done:
- 5 or more years of hands-on technical support experience in SaaS companies.
- 3 or more years as a Team Lead/people manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - MUST
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and to meet KPIs
- Experience scaling high-performance teams in a hyper-growth startup environment.
- Experience working directly with software developers and QA engineers as well as other technical and non-technical audiences.
What we'd love to see:
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.
- Experience building a 24/7 tier-1 support team.