IT Security Specialist
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for an IT Security Specialist to join our team in TLV.
What you'll do:
- Provide IT support for all Vulcan Cyber employees.
- Manage all IT requirements for workstations, cloud, and SaaS platforms.
- Implement and manage IT and security projects such as automation, asset management, endpoint management.
- Manage and maintain IT inventory.
- Deploy patches and Software updates to IT assets.
What you've done:
- 1-3 years of experience supporting end-users in IT issues or similar experience
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills (“Can-Do” attitude)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
What we'd love to see:
- Experience with one or more of the following: AzureAD, Office365, Jamf Pro, MacOS.
- Familiarity with Cloud Environments – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Basic programming skills in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C#, Bash.