Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk. Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Product Designer to join the Product team to take our customers' user experience to the next level. You will own the user experience from concept to implementation.
What you'll do:
- Have complete end-to-end responsibility for user experience and design of products you own.
- Partner with product, business, and tech stakeholders to shape the Vulcan Cyber product experience.
- Advocate the importance of UX, design, and microcopy to drive business goals.
- Create design initiatives that meet business objectives.
- Understand our users through research, measure what matters, learn, iterate, and improve in an Agile manner.
What you have:
- 2+ years UX/UI product design experience as part of a product team.
- You're a true team player with positive and fun energy, who actively seeks out feedback, and iterates quickly.
- 2+ years of experience in one of the following: Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD.
- Full-stack design skills, able to take on (guerrilla) user research and testing, competitive/comparative research, conceptual design/IA (wireframing), and visual design.
- Desire to deliver elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Exceptional communication skills to articulate functional and UI choices to clients and team members.
- Ability to advocate how design decisions directly led to successful project outcomes.
- Proven experience working with product teams
What we'd love to see:
- Experience designing SaaS web-based enterprise products.
- Experience in cybersecurity.