Vulcan cyber is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our kickass team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is the obvious for you, but you can also run free.
We don’t believe in boundaries, titles nor politics. We believe in talent and passion. We expect you to always think, move, create and work towards making Vulcan the best one out there in every aspect, and we want you to have the career of your dreams with us!
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re gonna do:
- Product management of a successful SaaS B2B platform.
- Leading integrations with 30+ different cyber security tools.
- Work closely with a small and super sharp R&D team.
- Design innovative features, sprint planning and monitoring delivery.
- Build and manage a roadmap by translating high-level concepts into clearly defined priorities and requirements.
- Collaborate with different teams in the organisation, and create wholesome and comprehensive product.
- Analyse market trends and competition, lead business opportunities by taking a crucial part in go-to-market strategy and executing on product launch and positioning.
What’s the experience you already have:
- Beyond all, you are a great communicator with strong interpersonal, organisation and prioritization skills.
- You own a minimum 3 years of practical experience in product management of a SaaS B2B web application.
- Positive goal-oriented mindset.
- Being a team-player comes naturally to you.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Proven technical background.
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.
- You are experienced in UX design and writing product requirement specs.