Senior Data Scientist
Do you Get things Done? Get Fix Done!
Vulcan cyber is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our wonderful research team!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is obvious for you, but you can also run free.
We don’t believe in boundaries, titles nor politics. We believe in talent and passion. we expect you to always think! Think out of the box, think about how to make our customers happier, our product awesome(r) - and we promise to always listen.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you're going to do:
- Building ML models, that will help our customers to better manage & remediate their vulnerabilities.
- Developing predictive models and algorithms that will improve Vulcan's vulnerability prioritization system.
- Designing and shaping new research questions based on customer and business needs.
- Leading full-cycle of machine learning, from data analysis to production readiness.
What’s the experience you already have:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Analytical fields such as Mathematics.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on working as a Data Scientist.
- Proven work experience in Python programming.
- Knowledge and experience with DBs (SQL, MongoDB, Redis).
- A good balance between theory and practice.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Working experience in the Cyber-Security ecosystem.
- Experience in Deep Learning with hands-on work on Keras/TensorFlow/PyTorch is a plus.
- Deep understanding of NLP and recommendation systems tasks.
About The Company
Vulcan Cyber, a Well-funded and successful Cybersecurity startup (with an amazing company culture!) is on the verge of a big team expansion process, and therefore looking to add a few open position to the team, who will be a part of an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic team developing innovative technology for the largest and most influential companies in the world.