Senior DevOps Engineer
Vulcan cyber is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our kickass start-up!
If you are a Vulcan, that means that technology runs in your bloodstream. It means that being a team player is the obvious for you, but you can also run free.
We don’t believe in boundaries, titles nor politics. We believe in talent and passion. We expect you to always think! Think out of the box, think on how to make our infra better - and we promise to always listen.
Feeling the vibe? Keep reading.
What you’re going to do:
- Work closely with R&D teams to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Take a crucial role in infrastructure technology decisions.
- Design, architect, implement, and maintain pipelines, micro-services and Ad-Hoc solutions.
- Play with cutting edge technologies, and decide when to actually use them.
- Manage a full working cyber security lab with a vast amount of security tools.
What’s the experience you already have:
- Python & Bash scripting.
- Working with one of the cloud platforms (AWS / GCP / Azure).
- Experience in monitoring Tools (Zabbix / Grafana / Prometheus).
- Experience in managing CI/CD pipelines.
- Hands on work with K8S.
- A great love for penguins.
What gives you some major credit points:
- Development Background.
- Knowledge and experience with DBs (SQL, MongoDB, Redis).
About The Company
Vulcan-Cyber is a well-funded start-up, with a product that helps organisations to manage the hell out of their vulnerabilities. In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with!
We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, laugh a lot and learn something every day.
We are all over the place.
WE ARE VULCAN.