What are Network Scanning Tools?
Network scanning tools help to assess risks to your organization’s network and plan remediations. Although network scanning is a useful tool, it can often get complicated when you are working in a large organization where hundreds of networks are connected. Listed below are some of our favorite network scanning tools that can be integrated with Vulcan to help you kickstart and manage your vulnerability remediation.
- Qualys provides cloud security, compliance and vulnerability management services
- By integrating with Vulcan, you can
prioritize and fix Qualys vulnerability scan findings across infrastructures
- Crowdstrike provides cloud workload and endpoint security, threat intelligence, and cyber attack response services
- Vulcan can integrate with several CrowdStrike Falcon data sources and endpoint security solutions through certified connectors. Vulcan orchestrates integrated CrowdStrike asset and vulnerability data to deliver real-time response and mitigating actions while measuring the effectiveness of the entire process from scan-to-fix
- Tenable is a cybersecurity firm and provider of the vulnerability scanning software Nessus that can conduct scans across websites, cloud infrastructure and on-prem infrastructure
- Integrate Tenable’s vulnerability scan results with Vulcan Cyber’s remediation database & patch deployment capabilities. After Vulcan prioritizes vulnerabilities using its proprietary risk scoring algorithm, security teams can effectively remediate these high risk items by deploying the appropriate fix automatically through the platform
- Sonatype is the provider of the Nexus Open Source Vulnerability Scanner that helps enterprises identify and remediate vulnerabilities in open source library dependencies and release more secure code
- Integrate with Vulcan to mitigate application risk with integrated secure code from Sonatype
Network scanning tools are designed to help you manage and organize your vulnerability tracking. Identification of vulnerabilities through network scanners is essential to protecting your organization from cybersecurity threats. Once these vulnerabilities are identified by network scanners, Vulcan can help you prioritize and remediate these threats efficiently and effectively. Check out the Vulcan platform today to get fix done.