Solutions Architect - EMEAEMEA - Remote | Sales | Full-time
Vulcan Cyber is leading from the front within the Risk Based Vulnerability Management (RBVM) market. We go one step further than typical Vulnerability Management companies by providing enterprises the only risk and vulnerability remediation SaaS platform. With Vulcan, Enterprises turn to us to do more than just find problems, they depend on us to fix them.
In our world, coming to work every day is fun because we love what we do and the people we do it with! We move fast, make it happen, stop for coffee, go strong, laugh a lot and learn something new every day.
As a Solutions Architect at Vulcan, you partner with sales reps to win Enterprise accounts and are a master at managing Proof of Concepts. Using your technical prowess, you customize our platform for each customer so that they can better manage and own their vulnerability management and remediation process from discovery and prioritization through final remediation efforts.
*French Speaking is Required*
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Managing the technical aspects of Proof of Concepts (POCs) with prospects.
- Attending conferences and industry events as an ambassador of the Vulcan Cyber Platform.
- Presenting technical demonstrations of the Vulcan Cyber Platform to key stakeholders, virtually and in person.
- Solution selling into complex enterprise environments with multiple Teams & Stake Holders involved.
- Serve as the focal point of technical communications between product team, account management team, dev/engineering and executive team
- Involved in cross training initiatives with various teams within Vulcan Cyber
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of presales experience in the Cyber-Security industry, ideally vulnerability management or threat intel
- Hands on expertise working on various VM and Remediation technologies such as Patch Management tools, Ticketing Systems, application and infrastructure Vulnerability Scanning products, CMDB and cloud inventory products
- A curiosity and drive to find out why a vulnerability and risk is present vs. just accepting it
- A Creative way of approaching technical sales and presenting connect
- Proven success within a fast-paced, security startup where you must constantly adapt and wear multiple hats
- Hands on experience across Linux/Windows operating systems and, ideally, scripting in python and various API’s
- Working and Speak proficiency in both English and French
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive compensation, including equity in one of the fastest-growing startups in the cyber security industry
- Extremely competitive benefits, including: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance; 3 Month Parental Leave, Generous PTO with an emphasis on work/life balance!
- Yearly stipend towards your own professional development and personal growth
- A close-knit team that is super supportive, smart and driven to build something great!
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard and make an impact across one of the top security companies!