Product Marketing ManagerTel Aviv | Marketing | Full-time
Vulcan Cyber helps cybersecurity teams stay on top of their game with end-to-end cyber risk management. Some of the world’s biggest companies turn to Vulcan to go beyond scanning data and actually mitigate cyber risk.
Every day, we work to become the essential tool for cybersecurity teams worldwide. We're looking for people who can make us better, keep us on our toes, and help us transform the industry for good.
If you're a Vulcan, you have big ideas, live for the challenge, and love what you do and the people you do it with. You know that the best perk isn't the free food, the dog(s) in the office, or the remote working policy (don't worry, we have those too). It's the feeling that you're an integral part of building something great.
We're looking for a Product Marketing to join our team in TLV!
What You'll Do:
- Acting as the glue that binds our product strategy to the go-to-market tactics we need to drive top-line results, you will own new product and release launches.
- Identify and deliver a powerful product message for a technical audience with zero tolerance for sales spin.
- Coordinate and synthesize inputs from key stakeholders (sales, product, customer success) to deliver value-oriented messaging.
- Create a marketing plan for Vulcan Cyber products, supporting customer retention and acquisition efforts.
- Ensure consistent messaging across web properties and all marketing deliverables.
- Own new product and release launches to drive top-line results.
- Bring a fresh perspective to understand customer needs and why Vulcan Cyber is essential for managing vulnerability lifecycle and reducing cyber risk.
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 4 years of experience as a product marketing manager in a hyper-growth SaaS company is a must.
- Proven ability to generate and manage end-to-end product content and collateral.
- Proven experience in executing consistent and impactful product launches.
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure alignment and success.
- A demonstrated passion for contributing to the establishment and growth of a product marketing function.
- Proven talent in translating technical features into value-oriented, differentiated, and easily understandable messaging for internal and external audiences.
- Proven ability to stay informed about industry trends and provide valuable insights for competitive positioning.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, including equity in one of the fastest-growing startups in the cybersecurity industry.
- Yearly professional development stipend to encourage your personal growth.
- A close-knit team that is super supportive, smart, and driven to build something great.
- An amazing opportunity to get in on the ground level, have your voice heard, and make an impact across one of the top security companies.